Job Number: 21-04752
Make your mark where innovation is the rule. Our client is looking for a Demand Planner in Garden City, NY.
Eclaro’s client is part of the medical equipment / e-Commerce industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Run, modify, and share demand planning reports
- Meetings with all stakeholders - sales, marketing, overseas suppliers (conducted in the evening), Senior management
- Make adjustments to demand planning based on market intelligence gathered from sales and marketing teams
- Conduct your own market intelligence research
- Carefully set up your PO's and present it to all stakeholders
- Follow up on all outstanding PO's
- Create, maintain all vendor KPI's
- Write/Update/Revise SOPs and workflows
- You love crunching numbers, analytics
- You take pride in your work
- You are a people person and enjoy collaborating
- 5+ years of demand planning experience in consumer product goods
- 5+ years in this role working with overseas suppliers.
- You have experience in and participated in the continuous improvement of demand planning software
- You excel at developing and training on SOP/workflows/Processes
- Excel - Advanced Level
- Bachelor's degree in statistics or relevant degree
- In Depth Working experience in Netsuite's demand planning module
- APICS CSCP Certification
- Power BI
- Bilingual - Mandarin Chinese
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.