Decision Support Analyst
Decision Support Analyst
Job Number: 21-10624
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Decision Support Analyst for our client in Kennesaw, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for designing and developing data reporting systems for business operations.
- Works closely with customers to collect requirements to design and test reporting solutions that meet enterprise needs for dashboards and datasets.
- Performs data analysis, manages data integrity, and is responsible for creating metadata and developing processes to deliver statistical analysis and data visualization of reports.
- Works closely with Fiscal Services management to help identify, develop, and support key performance indicators (KPI) metrics to track performance within the division of Fiscal Services.
- Designs and develops reporting solutions that meet targeted and enterprise needs
- Identifies and gathers requirements for testing and develops test plans
- Coordinates test cases and ensures user acceptance testing as required
- Verifies collected data is within required quality standards
- Designs and develops data visualization solution alternatives and provides recommendations to fulfill use case requirements
- Creates visual scenarios and/or prototypes to validate user requirements
- Develops curriculum and conducts virtual/classroom end-user training in use of business intelligence tools and reports
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related field or an equivalent combination of relevant education, certification and/or experience
- Four (4) years of experience in financial systems, training, performance management, statistical analysis, or other related proficiencies.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft v9.2 or greater
- Prior experience in higher education
- Experience as a business analyst
- Experience with decision support systems
- Experience with data analysis and dashboard solutions
- Experience with training end-users on software and application tools, including virtual training
- Able to independently set priorities and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
- Working knowledge of SQL, SAS 9.x and higher, Tableau, and PeopleSoft Financials v9.2 or higher
- Familiar with student’s accounts receivable in Banner is a plus
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem identification/resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
- Proficient performance and SQL tuning skills for large normalized reporting data sets
- Data visualization development skills
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e., Microsoft Office suite, PeopleSoft HRMS, PeopleSoft Financials, Tableau, Banner Student, SAS, Cognos, Business Objects, and Oracle data warehousing)
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.