|Reference # :||18-03410||Title :||Database Developer|
|Location :||Lawrenceville, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/09/2018 / 08/08/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Looking for a seasoned technical consultant with strong data migration skills. Seasoned ETL Engineer with strong PL/SQL, Informatica Power Center and ORACLE skills is needed for the internal data warehouse enhancements capability within Client R&D. The candidate will work closely with Client project lead, digital capability manager and research scientists to design, develop and deliver the solution. This includes high quality data migration of VSTrackIII capability. This is a very hands on role and we are looking for a technically sharp candidate.
• Design, develop and deliver high quality data migration of VSTrack data from current environment to new system
• Design, Implement and support Data Models, ETLs that provide structured and timely access to large datasets.
• Build fault tolerant, self-healing, adaptive and highly accurate ETL platforms.
• Developing and maintaining programs on source systems, ETL applications, data cleansing functions, system management functions including load automation, data acquisition functions and others.
• Assist with the development of the data model (s) for the DW or a data mart guided by the data warehouse architect.
• Responsible for data quality, SQL and ETL performance tuning.
• Develop design documentation, Installation Guides and Release Notes for all development efforts.
• Deep understanding of relational databases and data integration technologies
• 5+ years' experience in database development using Oracle, PL/SQL and SQL tuning
• 5+ years advanced development experience with Informatica Power Center
• Experience in creating mapping using disparate data sources such as flat files, excels, databases, xml files and/or unstructured data & web services
• Extensive experience with analyzing and designing data models for data warehousing applications
• Strong in Unix shell/Perl scripting
• Good understanding of: Data Partitioning, Speed Optimization, Table Structures
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and as a key contributor in a distributed team environment
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to think outside the box to come up with innovative ideas
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary