Job Number: 21-04740
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Database Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The candidate must be an experienced IT professional who demonstrates a strong understanding of how technology enables and supports business outcomes as both business objectives and technologies evolve.
- The candidate must be results oriented and possess the skills and ability to learn quickly, assimilate new concepts and think analytically.
- The candidate must have a minimum three years of experience as an IT professional with a Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Math, or Business.
- The candidate will demonstrate a strong ethics and commitment to the company's focus on safety, operational excellence and customer service.
- As an integral team member with increasing responsibility for designing, analyzing, developing, extending, integrating and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems or enterprise application suites including:
- Developing technology specifications and documenting issues, key decisions and other project artifacts
- Achieving assigned deliverables with high quality within defined budgets and timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface with technology managers and business users throughout the company
- Strong SQL Server 2008+ database design and development experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS
- Strong knowledge and experience in SSIS package design and development
- Oracle 11+ database design and development experience
- VS.NET / C#
- Experience in integrations between disparate systems utilizing APIs, ETLs or other integration tools
- Tableau development experience
- HTML 5
- User experience (UX), visualization, responsive web/mobile design
- Knowledge of gas work management
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lester Candilado | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.