Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Database Designer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The role is to create, design, automate, manage large amounts of data and databases.
- Defines and evaluates problems and designs effective solutions
- Responsible for development and support of various applications in the group and
- Responsible for developing clean and progressively enhanced code for complex enterprise applications
- 3+ years of total experience with experience designing and managing a complex database infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases, ETL processes, replication, cloud database services and shell scripting on Linux and other modern technology platforms Unix/Linux scripting
- Good understanding of key design principles for data architecture, design and development
- Proven analytical skills and ability to own work from problem to resolution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of backend database development - Oracle preferred
- Hands-on design, architecting and development of solutions
- Very strong communication skills, and ability to interact with senior business partners as well as senior technology management
- An individual of high integrity, energy and optimism who is self-directed and motivated.
- Financial sector experience is a plus
- An individual with excellent communication skills, both oral and written; a person who is articulate and a good presenter of ideas
- A good listener; a person who seeks input and involves others in his/her communications; a person who values and cultivates relationships
- An individual with a demonstrated ability to get things done and make things happen; a person who is resourceful, seizes opportunities and is an innovator
- An entrepreneurial individual who is not afraid to challenge; a person who is creative and can "think outside of the box.”
- A professional who wants to contribute to the organization and is results oriented
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.