|Reference # :||18-02839||Title :||Database Administrator-4|
|Location :||TUCSON, AZ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/30/2018 / 12/28/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.
Data Warehouse ETL Data Administrator
Eclaro is looking for a Data Warehouse ETL Data Administrator for a contract opportunity for our client in Tucson, AZ. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
Seeking an experienced Informatica PowerCenter Administrator with expertise in Business Intelligence ETL and strong SQL skills in an Oracle/SAP/Informatica environment. The successful candidate will support the development team’s design and code for ETL logic to enable initial load and incremental processing, error and exception handling, restart ability and recovery, data cleansing, validation and monitoring. The successful candidate will support data collection from multiple varied data sources and administers daily requests with responsibility for a 3-tiered environment. Daily tasks include: creating user accounts, ETL integrations/implementations/migrations, scheduling and monitoring jobs, performing root cause analysis for job failures and missed data loads, and providing server and database administrators with support for performance tuning, upgrades and patches. The successful candidate does not require a DoD clearance at this time but may in the future. This role will be expected provide off hours and weekend support on a rotating schedule.
Key Required Skills:
• Strong Business Intelligence ETL development and administrations skills using Informatica PowerCenter 10.x
• Strong Tidal Enterprise Scheduler skills
• Firm understanding of standard data warehousing methodologies
• Good PL/SQL development skills, especially in an Oracle 12 environment
• Demonstrated skill in data profiling, cleansing, and integration
• Experience with adapters for Informatica, SAP, Oracle and Hadoop
• Review of ETL design documents, best practices, peer reviews to ensure standards are followed
• Clear and effective communication skills
• Ability to work cross functions with architects, server and database admins, development teams and Corporate IT.
• Informatica BDM, IDL, EDC, IIS for Hadoop
• MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• 4 years Business Intelligence Informatica PowerCenter ETL design, development, deployment and administration
• 2 years PL/SQL design and development
• Experience sourcing data from SAP ERP and Business Warehouse a strong plus
• Experience working in an SAP Business Objects environment a strong plus
If interested see contact details below:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees