Data Solutions Engineer
Data Solutions Engineer
Job Number: 21-00022
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Solutions Engineer for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide expertise and experience on supporting Enterprise database solutions like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and emerging database solutions like MongoDB, Mariadb.
- Experience with open source database technologies in Amazon Cloud integration technologies is highly preferred.
- Analyze database migration requirements and work with platform engineering and storage teams to provision requirements to complete data store relocations.
- Experience in implementing High availability database solutions.
- Work with key clients in scientific research areas to deliver data integration, performance tuning and optimization, proof-of-concept prototyping and deliver new capabilities.
- Provide operations support to research computing infrastructure, involving servers, databases and applications and networking, as part of the team.
- Interpret structured and unstructured data, analyze results, and provide information insights to clients to help them prioritize business needs.
- 5 years or more experience in managing commercial Database systems like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo DB is a must.
- Experience in database migration to Cloud computing platform. Amazon RDS.
- Experience in AWS Schema conversion tool and Data migration Services.
- 2 years or more experience using AWS cloud services Knowledge of EC2 & RDS solutions required.
- Familiarity with S3 storage service is preferred.
- 2 years or more experience in Oracle ASM, RAC, RMAN and Data guard implementation.
- Experience supporting authentication and login protocols, LDAP, SSL, SSH.
- Must be able to program in a shell language. Must be able to perform automation tasks.
- Experience with application servers such as Apache or other web server, Tomcat.
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholders as appropriate, including architects, data modelers, Application developers, business users, and scientists.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.