Job Number: 21-06153
Job Number: 21-06153
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Data Scientist contract opportunity for one of our financial investment clients in Boston, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science or other related quantitative fields
- Prefer prior experience in sales and customer relationship management analytics, especially in the business-to-business domain
- Publications in academic journals or industry/trade publications
- Familiar with agile project management and agile software development methodologies
- Recent applied statistics knowledge; especially design of randomized experiments, A/B tests, multi-arm bandits, power and sample size calculations, modern adaptive designs, and multi-stage sampling strategies
- Large variety of machine learning models and neural network frameworks (e.g., convolutional networks, transformer models), and especially explainable glass-box models or explainability methods (e.g., LIME, SHAP).
- Natural language processing (e.g., topic modeling, transformer models, entity extraction, summarization, chatbots, etc.)
- Proficient in Python, SQL and R. Ideally able to architect and implement objected oriented programming paradigms and familiar with GIT/Mercurial source control
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills including scientific and business data visualization and storytelling with data
- Cloud computing (e.g., AWS, Azure); able to utilize cloud resources, build cloud-based solutions, and/or deploy existing solutions to cloud environments
- Complex feature engineering; able to make complex data transformations and apply business domain knowledge to source, design and implement effective features
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.