JobDiva # 21-02867
JobDiva # 21-02867
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Data Scientist contract opportunity for one of our financial investment clients in the Boston, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are looking for engineers with strong backgrounds in computer science/engineering to build and support complex, scalable AI frameworks, models, tools and APIs for a variety of Artificial Intelligence initiatives across the firm.
- The individual will engage in high profile data science and artificial intelligence projects working closely with multiple business units to define and implement next generation AI-based production solutions. Candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced, unpredictable and sometimes ambiguous environment working with current and emerging AI technologies.
- This is a multi-disciplinary role requiring both expert model-building and software engineering skills, so the successful candidate will be capable of developing and supporting core, reusable AI capabilities across many areas, and must have a proven record of providing thought leadership on end-to-end AI/machine learning pipelines and related components for other data science associates.
- PhD or MS in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, or related fields with, preferably, 5-7 years of experience prototyping and deploying Machine/Deep Learning solutions into production environments.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Deep learning/neural network architectures, reinforcement learning, generative modeling, conversational AI, virtual assistants, automated speech recognition, unstructured text pipelines/modeling, anomaly detection, text summarization, classification, especially with NL/NLU/NLGP-related language models and encoders, e.g., Word2Vec, Glove, Bi-LSTMs, Attention Models, BERT, ALBERT, DeepCT, etc.
- Expertise with deep learning frameworks/tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch/PyCharm, Keras, MXNET, and/or H2O
- Fluent in data science programming languages such as Python, R and at least one other programming language, e.g., C/C++, Scala, Julia, Java, Go, especially on GPU. CUDA experience a plus.
- Engineering expertise for building production Client/DL model containers and pipelines at scale, specifically with Kubernetes, Docker, and big data technologies, AWS-related experience a plus, e.g., SageMaker, EKS, S3, SQS, Kinesis, Snowflake, shell scripting, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of software/engineering lifecycle and principles (source control/git, debugging, testing, Jenkins, deployment, model retraining, CI/CD).
- A passion for clean, reusable, object-oriented and/or functional software design principles.
- Full stack development and an understanding of Reach design principles/components a plus.
- Micro Service/API/API gateway, HTML, ES6, SQLAlchemy, and CSS development experience a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.