Job Number: 20-07378
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Scientist for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide scientific guidance on the application of Real World Evidence and Clinical research data to address issues across the Oncology and other therapeutic areas.
- A strong desire to understand why things work the way they do
- Responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams, including but not limited to, clinicians, data scientist, translational medicine scientist, statisticians, and IT professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with good interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Acts as a resource/mentor to study team members - both internally and externally.
- Masters degree (PhD preferred) in a Data Science or related field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Bioinformatics, etc.)
- +6 years experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical is preferred
- Extensive hands-on experience applying data science tools in practice.
- Use advanced machine learning approaches to understand and improve clinical outcomes.
- Strong Programming experience with SQL and Python (Experience in R is good as well).
- In-depth knowledge of relational database principles and corresponding query language skills (e.g. SQL) is of interest.
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms, and ensemble methods, such as: K-Means, PCA, Regression, Neural Networks, Decision Trees, Gradient Boosting etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.