Data Quality & Governance Analyst
Data Quality & Governance AnalystKick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Data Quality & Governance Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support data governance and play a role in all necessary aspects of project initiatives within the Data Management Department
- This position requires technical, business, and analytical skills to assist in data quality monitoring & measuring, root cause analysis, logical design, testing, reporting, and requirement gathering
- For the build-out of the Data Governance Program, the incumbent will be required to help promote data accountability, write technical data quality rules, monitor data quality results through an executive Data Quality Scorecard, coordinate and perform data remediation across the Americas, and coordinate and define data definitions (Metadata) starting with Key Data Elements across Business Lines.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.