Data Processing Analyst
Data Processing Analyst
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Processing Analyst for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Partners to proactively monitor data quality within a core application that interacts with multiple applications to support staffing for clinical drug development programs. Examples of systems include Workday, Beeline, eReq, SAP, OrgPlus, ECLIPSE, ePlan.
- Conducts root cause analysis, triages findings, applies judgement around potential solutions
- Resolves data quality issues and communicates remediation plan to stakeholders
- Ensures compliance with policies, procedures, and data definitions
- Uses data quality reports and tools to identify issues and monitor quality
- Bachelors Degree or 4 years equivalent experience required in a scientific or professional field
- Preferred fields of study are Management Information Systems, Business/Data Analytics, Data Science.
2+ years of related experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred
Experience working with HRIS systems like Workday, Beeline or familiarity with handling employee data highly preferred
- Business intelligence and analytics skills
- Demonstrated keen sense of detail and accuracy
- Analytically minded, with strong critical thinking skills
- Experience in maintaining and improving data quality, identifying data gaps and root causes, and ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and data definitions
- Proven customer service and follow-up skills
- Ability to communicate and document findings in a logical and understandable manner
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and meet project delivery dates
- Basic knowledge of at least two business capabilities
- Microsoft Suite
- Basic SQL query skills
- Experience with Excel VBA, Cognos, Oracle, Spotfire & Tableau
- Experience with data quality tools like Informatica Data Quality
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary