Job Number: 21-08140
Job Number: 21-08140
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Data Modeler for our client in Irving, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work closely with data owners to develop an in-depth understanding of their data needs
- Represent business concepts, their definitions, properties, and relationships via modelling
- Design and maintain domain based conceptual and logical data models that conform to Client standards
- Collaborate with Application leads and ETL Lead from various data domains to ensure consistency of data models and other deliverables
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- Hands on experience with using tools to document process, data models, flows and requirement management using tools such as Erwin, SQL Developer, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Confluence, Jira
- 7+ yrs. of professional experience with in-depth Conceptual / Logical/ Physical Data Modelling skillset
- Recent 5+ years must be in OLAP/Data Warehouse Data modelling experience
- Strong in SQL, PLSQL, T-SQL and Query Tunning
- Demonstrated ability in developing domain based conceptual and logical data models
- Good understanding of data management concepts data governance, data quality, metadata management, master data management, etc.
- Proactive, problem-solving, self-motivated and independent critical-thinker
- Comfortable driving execution of tasks with limited information or ambiguity, and mentoring junior data analysts, ETL developer and Data quality analyst
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to monitor linkages/dependencies and tight deadlines
- Clarity and precision in oral/written communication
- Strong collaboration skills, with good track record in establishing partnerships and teamwork
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, Master's degree preferred
- Mandatory Certificate: Data modelling or Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.