Job Number: 21-07961
Job Number: 21-07961
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Data Modeler for our client in Bentonville, AK.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Define structure, integrate, govern, store, describe, model, and maintain data in the enterprise for accuracy and usage maintaining current state
- Identify and describe relationships between data fields and how they are maintained in enterprise databases
- Responsible for progressing and maintaining official description of enterprise datasets
- Organize the integration of data and migration activities to enhance operating efficiency
- Performs gap analysis of legacy application data structures and enterprise data warehouse
- Performs analysis on enterprise data holdings to reduce redundancy of data within existing systems or improve the way to conflate datasets from one system to another
- Analyze ETL processing to identify risk factors and make necessary recommendations to ensure data integrity
- Applies naming standards, and metadata standards, checks models in and out of Model Repository, and documents data model translation decisions
- Work closely with business and application development team to develop, define and maintain different abstract layers of data models like conceptual data model, logical data model etc.
- Understand the data elements and their domains; understand relationships among those elements and inter-dependencies between models.
- Use acquired knowledge and develop Logical Data Models, Physical Data Models, and Data Element Dictionaries
- Develop maintenance processes for data modeling artifacts
- Oversee data mapping for data conversion from legacy data stores and formats to new data structures.
- Perform architectural alignment with enterprise formats
- Perform impact analysis of changes to existing models
- Should be familiar working with DB2, Teradata, and Google BigQuery DBMS
- Should have expertise in data modelling using ErWin
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.