Job Number: 21-06016
Job Number: 21-06016
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Data Modeler for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Expertise in designing, implementing, and optimizing efficient SQL queries performing complex operations.
- Experience with conducting troubleshooting database (SQL PaaS) stability and performance and lightweight data validation techniques
- Expertise in delivering optimized DDL that follow industry standard schema design patterns
- Good communication and presentation skills to independently interact with stakeholders and gather requirements/specifications from the end-users.
- Should be able to understand and implement data management needs of the enterprise and end users.
- Should be able to advice on methods to better handle data and increase system efficiency.
- This would require strong skills in writing complex and optimized queries, changing the way data is stored or structured, or bringing data onto a new server that can better meet the needs of the organization.
- Should be able to propose and develop new methodologies and institute best practices to further enhance database performance.
- Expertise in Data Modeling:
- Creating conceptual data models and data flows.
- Implementing data strategies and developing physical data models.
- Updating and optimizing local and metadata models.
- Evaluating implemented data systems for variances, discrepancies, and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and optimizing data systems.
- Database Technologies: Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with Azure Data Factory/SQL Server/ ADW / Synapse is a plus
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.