Job Number: 20-02625
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Manager for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will be part of the Real World Evidence Strategy and Analytics (ALIGN) team within the Medical Evidence, Research & Innovation (MERI) group at Client and report into the Director of Data Sciences and Operations.
- As part of the team, he/she will play a key role in supporting real world data and analytic operations to enable evidence generation activities, providing Client with structure and operational capabilities-related Real World Data.
- The Data Manager will be accountable for executing current RWE data source governance processes, recommending/developing new processes for data governance and access, supporting the implementation of tools to track data usage and supporting operational aspects of enterprise initiatives for ALIGN.
- Additionally, this role will be accountable for maximizing the value of those RWE investments, inclusive of secondary data and analytic tools, through training and awareness programs, appropriate governance, and collaboration with procurement, IT, R&D, Value & Access/HEOR and other key functions.
- Lead the operational activities related to effective data management, data sharing, and inclusive of the following:
- RWD Platform program
- Execution of ALIGN's analytic projects conducted using the RWD Platform, including management and maintenance of project management tools, artifacts, and performance dashboard
- Manage Client funded data licenses and vendor relations in partnership with procurement
- Manage use of MS PATHS data extracts in the RWD Platform and as well as manage data governance and access provisioning
- Understand the "big picture” and pull out meaningful insights and actions for RWE data sets: commercial data sources, including Truven and Optum; EHR and registry data; phase IV and post-market clinical trial data
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of Client's RWD Platform system and Data Lake
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements
- Design and conduct relevant process, data and tool trainings; facilitate dynamic sharing of knowledge and establishment of best practice; ensure and develop effective and consistent communication within the user communities, both global and local
- Maintain awareness of new developments in RWE analytics, data, and technology which may be applied to the design and execution of observational research and/or the management and reporting of data used in observational research
- Champion RWD Platform, through active UAT, ongoing evaluation and improvements, and active training and awareness program
- Provide operational guidance and create best practice for data management of RWD within Worldwide Medical and Client
- Act as a point of contact between ALIGN and other teams utilizing RWE data and tools. Identify external and internal (policy and SOPs) requirements for observational research
- MPH, MS in information sciences or life sciences, or equivalent in a related medical, science or regulatory discipline
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years industry experience in RWE data management
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft systems (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project)
- Experience in multiple SDLC methodologies (i.e., Agile, Waterfall, iterative)
- Demonstrated proficiency in collaboration, team facilitation, and problem solving
- Ability to be self-directed at the manager level with skills to influence others who are not direct reports
- Demonstrated success in project or program management in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Program Management (Project Management Professional certification)
- Demonstrated proficiency with clinical trials data management systems and RWD analytical tool experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in programming language (SQL, SAS, R)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.