Wholesale Credit Data Analyst - Data Management
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Wholesale Credit Data Analyst - Data Management for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
This position will be part of the Wholesale Credit Production team responsible for all aspects of data processing required for Wholesale Credit and FRY-14Q reporting. In this role, you will have responsibility to gain a comprehensive understanding of qualitative and quantitative requirements for the Y-14Q Commercial Real Estate submission.
The Wholesale Credit Data Analyst will:
- Work closely with business and technology partners to execute on a pre-defined data production plan containing an elevated level of ambiguity
- Appropriately escalate systemic or process defects encountered
- Participate in root-cause analysis and potentially recommend solutions or enhancements to current state processes.
- Create and review process documentation and business requirements documents and engage in user acceptance testing
- Participate in the execution of data quality monitoring and testing and remediation related to data quality incidents
- Collaborate in developing appropriate explanations for data quality exceptions
- Participate in simulation activities and regression testing related to process enhancements or defects
- Recommend and aid in the development of process improvements to reduce completion time and operational risk
- 5+ years of leadership experience in one or more of the following: data management, data controls, data mining, data quality rules, etc.
- Experience leading or participating in large or complex projects
- Application experience, such as SQL, SAS, MS Access, or Tableau
- Experience with business process design and practical implementation
- Excellent communication skills - must be able to transform complex concepts into simple and easy to understand presentations
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks to meet extremely tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel, including ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data
- Proficiency in data management to include strong data analytical capability
- Ability to communicate effectively with Technology, Business Lines, and Senior Leadership
- Ability to troubleshoot problem areas and identify data gaps and issues
- Must be highly motivated, proactive, and a self-starter
THE FOLLOWING ARE DESIRED:
- Ability to manage diverse projects impacting multiple roles and processes
- General knowledge of bank financial practices and policies
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.