Data Management Consultant
Data Management Consultant
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Data Management Consultant for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Provides Data Management principals and tenant guidance and insight across GBAM Technology teams
• Works closely with business and technology partners to provide data governance and understand data domain requirements and issues
• Provides guidance to business partners in driving Data Management requirements definition and prioritization
• Works closely with business and technology partners to define and maintain application metadata across data domains
• Provides guidance on development and implementation of data quality rules, monitoring of data quality, and helps drive data analysis, data quality improvement and issue resolution
• Participates in identification and development of GBAM data management tools, to include metadata management and data quality measurement and reporting
• Participates in development activities to implement strategic Data Management capabilities
• Understanding of Data Management fundamentals, including metadata, data quality, and data governance
• Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to collect, organize, and analyze information
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to work in person, virtually, and in a globally-staffed environment
• Able to influence, lead, and communicate effectively across technology peers, business units, managers and senior leadership
• Must be able to bridge gap between technology and business and clearly articulate requirements and solutions
• Adept at handling multiple tasks and adapt to daily changing requirements
• 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: database-focused application development, data analysis, data management and governance
• Experience in database modeling, architecture, design, and implementation
• Relational database expertise, including SQL expertise
• Knowledge of Global Banking and/or Markets business and technology environment
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.