Data Leak Prevention Analyst
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Data Leak Prevention Analyst for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our Client is seeking a highly motivated Data Leak Prevention Analyst to join it's Global Information Security Team. This role is focused on providing hands-on operational deployment and support for commercial and custom software applications, with an emphasis on McAfee Data Leak Prevention (DLP) Endpoint technology.
- Responsible for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security technologies with a focus on Microsoft environments.
- Primary duties include leveraging your in-depth technical knowledge to manage and enhance the DLP endpoint suite by providing direct application administration and troubleshooting, policy analysis/reviews, and controls management.
- Providing day to day support for the primary SME. This team member will be doing Access requests, policy design and deployment, software installation and assisting with the deployment and maintenance of the monitoring devices.
- Ensure adherence to standard project management processes, and also drive for similar
- Key individual contributor, with accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security & directory technology systems (software & hardware).
- Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design & implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets.
- Develops and implements security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environment (e.g. client server, distributed, mainframe, etc.).
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
- Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
- McAfee DLP experience
- Aggressive independent troubleshooting
- Holistic understanding of data identify and risk modeling
- Systems Engineering and Deployment experience. (3 to 5 years minimum)
- Proficient in Windows and Linux access systems.
- Must be able to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
- A broad knowledge of information security principles
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight.
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
- Effective communication skills
- Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Must have strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
- Network architecture and troubleshooting, focused on switching and monitoring.
- Intermediate database administration experience and knowledge of SQL.
- Previous Client Experience or other large financial institution experience.
- SANS GIAC and MCSE (Windows Server or SQL Server) certifications are a big plus.
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.