Job Number: 21-05694
Job Number: 21-05694
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Entry for our client in Kankakee, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- In this role you will coordinate outbound logistical operations.
- Your tasks include releasing customer deliveries, inventory adjustments, creating and finalizing shipments, contacting carriers and preparing transportation documentation.
- You will also work with customer service, the department Supervisor and the Warehouse employees to expedite customer orders and solve problems.
- Plans, schedules, and routes inbound and outbound domestic and international shipments of freight, using knowledge of postal regulations, tariffs, and company policy.
- Coordinates with carriers, audits freight bills, prepares and negotiates claims, and selects or recommends carriers to ensure efficient, timely and least expensive movement of goods and material.
- May conduct research on transportation methods, rates and routes. May develop program to audit and monitor carrier rates and charges and evaluate past performance and cost of transportation.
- Inventory management.
- Assures product delivery in accordance with customer requirements given manufacturing capabilities.
- Inputs information into sales orders and related customer information into applicable systems along with investigates problems related to shipment of products, credits, new orders and other customer-related matters.
- Reviews exceptions with supervisor prior to action.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Works without instruction on routine work, with general instructions given on new types of work or special projects.
- May provide guidance to other non-exempt personnel when required.
- 11. Provides first-line support to Operators in the absence of the DC Supervisor
- Identifies and implements efficiency measures within the Traffic function and works with other Distribution Centers within the network to harmonize processes
- Responsible for working with Customer Service and other supporting functions to ensure all required shipping documentation is obtained prior to shipment
- Performs data analysis into complaints logged and those that physically arrive to the Distribution Center to maintain KPI goals
- Provides support to inventory transactions such as cycle count creation, inventory discrepancies/research
- HS diploma
- 2-5 years relevant Logistics and Transportation experience in a regulated global manufacturing environment, preferably in the medical device or a technology focused industry
- Experience with USDA logistics
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma a strong plus
- Strong PC knowledge, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. Experience in Oracle and Business Objects reporting a strong plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- A minimum of two years' experience in Distribution field.
- Excellent English communications skills both written and oral.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates ability to work as a team member.
- Good knowledge of cGMPs and current regulatory requirements.
- SAP Knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Safety.
- Experience with shipping Dangerous (DOT, IATA) goods preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.