DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
Data Entry Specialist
Job Number: 21-10272
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Entry Specialist for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support the management of training courses and curriculums throughout their lifecycle.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of IT Training.
- Provides service support for various types of training requests.
- Create detailed training reports for all levels of management.
- Perform duties as a SharePoint administrator.
- Submit training requests via the LMS Intake Process.
- Maintain targeted deadlines.
- Manage content across all platforms.
- Demonstrate excellence in the application and use of good grammar and punctuation practices as well as attention to detail.
- Must be logical, analytical and process-driven.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Possess confidence and poise to work with associates at all levels.
- BA or BS degree.
- Familiarity with training management systems.
- An understanding of Articulate or Captivate.
- An intermediate knowledge of macros.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.