Data Entry Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Data Entry Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates a data entry device to input lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Static data Maintenance and Control
- Setup and maintain static data in product systems such as WSS, P/S, Sophis, West, Fencis, Genesis, OVS and Option Analyzer
- Support Static Data reconciliation processes including:
- Maker of existing processes such as Regulatory Reconciliation, ALGO , Global CSA, Reconcile acknowledgment report etc.
- Use available reporting infrastructure to develop reports with available tools such as Business Objects, Excel etc.
- Recommend enhancements where applicable to existing infrastructure
- Project Assistance activities for Middle Office Technology Projects. This includes Web Portal.
- Perform data analysis related to project efforts
- Attend all project related meetings
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- 1+ year experience in a financial services organization. Especially Market front or middle office experience with products and operations knowledge.
- Strong technical understanding (SharePoint, Excel, SQL and Access is a plus)
- Detail oriented with good time management abilities, good verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS Business administration, with 1+ year work-related experience.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.