Job Number: 21-09646
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Data Engineer for our client in Bentonville, AR.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Minimum 5 years' experience in-designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, Cloud DataProc, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, BigTable, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud PubSub, Cloud Functions, etc.
- Experience in building hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala etc.
- Minimum 1 year experience in designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on GCP cloud using GCP native or custom programming
- Very strong experience in Extracting, Loading, Transforming, cleaning, and validating data and Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing
- Experience in driving automations to eliminate repetitive tasks and minimize development efforts
- Experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating migration path to GCP cloud
- Hands-on GCP experience with a minimum of 1 solution designed and implemented in production
- Strong experience in designing and optimizing data models on GCP cloud using GCP data stores such as BigQuery, BigTable
- Experience in integrating GCP or 3rd party KMS, HSM with GCP data services for building secure data solutions
- 2+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Google Cloud Platform certification is an advantage
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of retail domain and supply chain management will be a plus.
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.