Job Number: 21-05707
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Data Engineer for our client in Los Angeles, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Mandatory skills AWS, Python and PySpark, Spark SQL, NoSQL
- Experience on AWS and its web service offering S3, Redshift, EC2, EMR, Lambda, CloudWatch, RDS, Step functions, Spark streaming etc.
- Good knowledge of Configuring and working on Multi node clusters and distributed data processing framework Spark.
- Hands on 3 years of experience with EMR Apache Spark Hadoop technologies
- Experience with must have Linux, Python and PySpark, Spark SQL.
- Experience in working with large volumes of data Tera-bytes, analyze the data structures
- Experience in designing scalable data pipelines, complex event processing, analytics components using big data technology SparkPythonScalaPySpark,
- Expert in SQL, NoSQL database
- Experience in process orchestration tools Apache Airflow, Apache NiFi etc.
- Hands on knowledge of design, development and enhancement of Data Lakes, constantly evolve with emerging tools and technologies
- Understand American games baseball, football etc. with Media, Data exp. would be an added plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.