Job Number: 21-04999
Job Number: 21-04999
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Data Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Comfortable with different architectural approach such as:
- Batch processing for historical data (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
- Streaming processing for near-real time analysis (e.g. Kafka, Flink)
- Machine Learning for classification, prediction, root-cause-analysis, etc. (e.g. Sci-Kit Learn, Keras, Tensorflow)
- Since we are a Cloud First Digital Company, it's even more attractive if you are skilled with cloud counterparts technologies
- Design and implement Data Architectures
- Create and optimize data pipelines
- Enhance real-time data processing
- Work with Data Scientists and Data Owners to understand use cases and hypothesis to test with the data
- Build complete data platforms by assembling major Big Data solutions such as: EMR, Kafka, Spark, Airflow, Flink, Snowflake, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Scala / Java / Python coding
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least five (5+) years of software development experience
- Data Streaming techniques: Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, Flink, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Experience with AWS technologies: DynamoDB, Glue, Athena, Redshift, Kinesis, EMR
- Cloud Certifications (AWS/AZURE/GCP): Solution Architect Associate or Pro, Big Data Specialty
- Good knowledge of NoSQL solutions, must be able to recommend the best fit for NoSQL solutions
- CI/CD, Kubernetes, Docker
- Agile development
- ETL / ELT tool experience
- Judo optional
- Attention to details. Mention the word 'pineapple', in your interview
- Must love croissants
- Snowflake experience
- Productionalization of Client models
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.