Job Number: 20-10227
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Data Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Candidate will be required to work on conversion programs to extract data from legacy systems to Oracle Cloud
- Candidate will be required to help with discovery of existing .NET applications.
- Candidate will help with building any conversion programs and integrations from Cloud to on-premise as needed to support the Oracle HCM Cloud/OAC implementation
- Candidate will be required to support and make enhancements to existing systems if needed.
- Candidate would be required to perform analysis of business and system requirements and system design for the development
- Candidate is expected to be experienced and should be able to start working on system from day one with minimal hands holding.
- Candidate would have to design, build, unit test and deploy changes to existing applications based on requirements
- Candidate would have to work closely with other Developers, DBAs and Business/Functional users
- Candidate will have maintain technical and standard documentation for program development activity in a timely and high quality manner
- Strong experience in Transact-SQL,
- Strong experience in MS SQL Server Integration Services,
- Strong experience in Database Design & Analysis,
- Experience in ASP.NET (VB, C#),
- Experience in VBScript,
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Experience of working with Webservices and APIs
- Experience in Visual Studio 2010 and higher
- Ability to establish and meet target dates
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Information Technology,
- Experience of working with Oracle database and PL/SQL is a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Al Roper | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.