Data Engineer/ Developer
Data Engineer/ Developer
Eclaro is looking for a Data Engineer/ Developer for our client in San Antonio, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Data Centric - The candidate should have exposure to traditional ETL technologies such as (DataStage, Informattica, SSIS, etc..) as well as a solid understanding of Relational Database concepts.
- The candidate should also have a general working knowledge and some hands-on experience with BigData technologies and techniques, as well as exposure to NoSQL systems (Hortonworks/Hadoop Ecosystem, Cassandra, Couchbase).
- Programming - The candidate should also have hands-on experience with one or more Object Oriented programming languages (Java/Python preferred) as well as SQL and Unix Shell scripting.
- Relational and Non-relational Data Modeling skills.
- Data Warehousing concepts and skills.
- BMC Control-M
- Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Familiarity with serialization technologies such as Apache Avro.
- Dava Visualization concepts (SAP Business Objects , Tableau )
- Minimum 5 years experience working with production deployments
- + Years - Working hands with Traditional ETL, SQL & RDBMS: Netezza, UDB, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Greenplum , DataStage, Informattica, SSIS, Talend, etc..
- 1+ Years - Working with modern data technical stack: [ Hadoop: Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Java MapReduce, Spark, Storm, Apex, Kafka, NiFi (any of these skills) ; NoSQL: HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra]
- 2+Years - Developing with Object Oriented programming languages (Java/Python preferred) as well as SQL and Unix Shell scripting
- 1+ Years - Exposure to working with Rest/SOAP clients
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Jess Panogalinga at Jessica.Panogalinga@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary