Job Number: 19-06715
Job Number: 19-06715
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Data/Correction Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The individual will be expected to quickly learn and become comfortable working with numerous unique Client IT applications/databases.
- The individual will then be expected to complete data entry and data correction in each of these applications/databases on a daily basis.
- Numerous records will be required to be corrected by the individual, and it is expected that the data entry and corrections associated with these records be completed without error.
- Will include a significant amount of repetitive tasks involving data investigation, comparison and correction.
- Requires daily communication on progress with these tasks.
- Must have strong computer skills in order to complete these tasks in a quick, efficient and error-free manner.
- Must also be a quick learner and be willing to ask questions when unsure about assignments/tasks.
- Ability to perform numerous repetitive tasks on a daily basis including daily data entry and corrections.
- Strong attention to detail to avoid errors when working repetitive tasks with sensitive account data.
- Ability to quickly learn new IT programs & applications.
- Strong computer skills including working experience with Microsoft Office applications (including Excel and Access).
- Above average keyboard and mouse skills for efficient cross-system navigation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to report progress on assigned tasks and willingness to ask questions when unclear on instruction or direction to take.
- Motivated and driven individual capable of producing results without extensive supervision.
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience creating reports and daily communications
- Ability to troubleshoot account-level data discrepancies
- Knowledge and ability to query data sets
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.