Data Center Technicians
Data Center Technicians
Job Number: 20-03512
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Data Center Technicians for our client in Ashburn, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The successful candidate will be directly involved in the support and maintenance of cloud and colocation customers starting with deployment.
- This position will serve as a second-line support for enterprise level customers and point of escalation for team members.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of data center or comparable technology experience, an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field is a plus. Vendor certifications and/or experience would be a plus as well. This position is on-site at our Ashburn location and cannot be done remotely.
- Document creation and maintenance for all data center processes
- Assist with process improvements
- Work closely and professionally over phone and email with customers
- Participate in an on-call rotation and provide additional coverage when necessary
- Participate in knowledge sharing of procedures and processes
- Clean and maintain physical organization in the data center
- Maintain both an internal inventory and customer inventory
- Plan long term and short term data center projects
- Perform scheduled client and internal tasks as outlined in ticket correspondence
- Build, deploy, and maintain various client and internal hardware assets
- Knowledge of network cabling standards is a plus
- Knowledge of data center power requirements is a plus
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Experience performing server/PC upgrades, integration, and rebuilds are a must
- Experience working with hardware vendors to help resolve complex technical issues
- Experience with email based ticketing systems is a plus
- Ability to learn and grasp new technical skills
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.