Data Center/Technical Support Specialist
Eclaro is looking for a Data Center/Technical Support Specialist for our client in Albany, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Data center, command center and operations support of existing solutions and/or products
- Technical and/or team leadership of small teams
- Operations support such as tape or printer support
- Command center desk assistance through the monitoring of applications with specific tools such as those provided by Client
- Installing new hardware and software products and assisting in the migration to new releases or versions of products, and providing related education
- Administering, testing, and implementing computer databases, applying knowledge of database management systems, and coordinating changes to computer databases
- Providing maintenance, enhancement, designing of data dictionaries, physical and logical database models, and performance tuning for data analysis and database management
- Applying an understanding of the users' views of applications and technology in order to place procedures in a logical sequence
- Planning, implementation, upgrading, or monitoring of security measures and controls to safeguard computer infrastructure, networks, databases and data; responding to computer security risks, threats, and breaches; and implementing backup and recovery strategies
- Mainframe and computer software programming, systems analysis, data analysis, planning and design of solutions, testing and consulting for large systems, telecommunications, open systems, client server and mid-range computing
- Analyzing, designing, coding, component and assembly testing of application software code
- Performing software maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
- Writing application software and providing expertise in data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, and software conversions
- Building predictive models used to guide auditors as to which tax returns should have the refund stopped for denial or further investigation, using raw code Radial Base Function (RBF) models or replacing the raw code with SPSS Modeler models that can be created and maintained by a power user
- Using Decision Optimization tools for resource optimization, taking advantage of its high configurability while relying on custom code for Linear Programming to apply constrained optimization
- For Online Account Services, continued application development, customization and support of the Client platform in support of expanding electronic filing and payments for the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Bianca Pablo at Bianca.Pablo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.