Job Number: 21-07828
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Data Architect for a privately held for-profit care facility in New York, NY.
Our client connects families with experts Senior Care facilities and communities. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Hands-on data architect with deep technical expertise with modern data modeling/governance tools
- Partner with your peers in Product, Design, Scrum Masters and technology to develop our next gen data model and lineage
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Participating in meaningful and thorough code reviews
- Ensure performance, quality and accuracy of our data
- Experience with data modeling, data governance, and data lineage
- Strong hands on experience using Python and Spark
- Experience using data modeling/governance tools such as Erwin, draw.io, Manta, Collibra, or Talend
- Experience in Databricks, Delta Lake, Parquet, Hive, and Spark SQL
- Proficient in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- You are passionate about data (architecture, engineering, science, analytics, governance)
- You have 5+ years of Python Development in Apache Spark
- You have a strong passion for new technologies and driving innovation
- Delivering high quality & production ready models is high priority for you
- You enjoy learning technologies and expanding your skillset is always on your mind
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.