Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Data Architect for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for evidencing progress of our adoption to one of our key strategies – moving to a modern tech firm (SDM)
- Leads the day-to-day metrics workstream functions, matrix resource responsibilities
- Prove that the adoption teams are in compliance to the defined standards
- Based on data & analytics, recommend opportunities to senior leadership, to more effectively transition to a target state operating model
- Have the capability to assess key program tactics and strategies to a corresponding impact, including but not limited to a complete financial analysis
- Consistently collaborates with and across multiple lines of business and enterprise functions
- Prioritizes deliverables/backlog, communicates key changes across the various teams and facilitates the comprehensive engagement of appropriate resources to ensure the deliverables are being met
- Deep knowledge of the data elements, the supporting logic, the technology and the capability level 'definition of done' across the SDM program
- Facilitates PI-Planning grooming sessions, representing the unique requirements across various GBAMT teams
- Understands the key objectives of the program, partnering with each group to aid in their unique path to transformation
- Acts as the single point of contact for engaging with enterprise partners, senior leaders, workstream leaders and day-to-day practitioners
- Coordinates and see's to closure any defects, risks or dependencies inhibiting the program to move forward
- Partner with program level workstream leads, to gather and deliver on emerging data & analytical needs
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.