Data Analytics Developer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a/an Data Analytics Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Insight Product Development Team is looking for an individual to help them develop innovative ways to deliver the power of their data and analysis to users across the Equities Trading Floor
- Initially the role includes defining and building actionable alerts, Data Visualizations (Web based or Tableau dashboards ) and ChatBots intents, with opportunities to scale to any ideas that would enhance the power and reach of our data, and provide value to our end users (Sales Trader, Trader's, Senior Management as well as External clients)
- This is an extremely user-facing role, so excellent communication and collaboration skills are a must.
- Excellent communication skills to work with sales, product, technology, and traders globally
- Strong team work and ability to collaborate with others
- Prior experience building data products
- Some coding/scripting experience (with knowledge of best practices)
- Highly motivated and strong desire to learn business and new technologies
- Knowledge of Tableau, Panopticon, PowerBI or other BI tools
Interested in applying? Contact Bridgette Marks at Bridgette.Marks@eclaro.com now.
- Basic knowledge of data modeling
- Basic knowledge of UX methodologies
- Presentation / Visualization skills
- Some knowledge of the equities space
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.