Data Analytics Consultant
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Data Analytics Consultant for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Data Analytics - required to proactively analyze application data throughput, assess performance and uncover any potential bottlenecks, or problems/issues. Use System metrics to compile data for analysis and identification of system issues. Develop and initiate efficient data collection procedures.
- Performance - Ensure optimal system performance. Provide complete root cause analysis of any problems/issues, and provide appropriate solutions. Develop efficient system operations
- Reporting - required write MS SQL query scripts, stored procedures, scripting and report generation experience. Extract, compile and analyze data to generate reports. Provide data queries and prepare reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Planning - Plan and implement application software and hardware configuration changes. Collaborate with developers on matters concerning system changes.
- Troubleshooting - will have to analyze application log files, establish benchmarks and fine tune system performance, based on the systems velocity, and data throughput.
- Monitoring - will work with the monitoring team to ensure that system and application events are properly captured, analyzed, displayed. Assist with building a monitoring and reporting dashboard for historical trends.
- Security - should have a clear understanding of application security, risk mitigation, maintenance cycle, and be able to execute application migrations, with proper documentation
- Responsible to complete or coordinate other technical tasks as they arise.
- Work with customer/user groups to identify bug and enhancement requests to be delivered to vendor(s).
- Perform system configuration, testing and system performance reviews. Ensure the integrity and availability of the AMI related infrastructure, and develop strategies to minimize system downtime.
- Work with application vendor resources to identify forthcoming application patches and hotfixes.
- Must have strong working knowledge with Windows Server 2012 and its Roles and Features.
- Must have hands on experience with Windows client/server in a large corporate environment.
- Must have scripting experience, .Net, PowerShell, MS Power BI.
- Must have a clear understanding and experienced with RDBMS (Oracle/SQL)
- Must be able to write SQL queries, SSIS packages and SSRS jobs
- Diagnose and resolve AMI application integration and interface related performance issues, and present findings, resolutions, conclusions and other relevant detail to IT senior management.
- Experience with Architecture planning, Documentation, and User administration.
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of backup and recovery techniques, database security, patching and planning for Disaster Recovery.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.