Data Analytics Analyst
Data Analytics Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Data Analytics Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our client is looking for a full stack software developer with 8 or more years of experience to produce a high-quality web application. Must understand and have extensively participated in every phase of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing, maintenance and post-release support. BI knowledge on the MS stack will be beneficial.
- Data Analytics Visualization - Candidate will be required to design visualization strategies for presenting process throughput, comparative performances and highlighting any bottlenecks, or problems/issues. Use System metrics to compile data for analysis and identification of system issues. Develop and initiate efficient data presentation procedures.
- Performance - Ensure optimal system performance. Provide complete root cause analysis of any problems/issues, and provide appropriate solutions.
- Reporting - Candidate will be required to write MS SQL query scripts. Exposure to stored procedures, scripting essential. Exposure to report generation beneficial. Provide data queries and prepare reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
Planning - Plan and implement application software configuration changes. Collaborate with developers on matters concerning system changes.
- Monitoring - Candidate will work with different monitoring teams to ensure that system and application events are properly captured, analyzed and displayed. Assist with building a monitoring and reporting dashboard for historical trends.
- Security - Candidate should have a clear understanding of application security, risk mitigation, maintenance cycle, and be able to execute application migrations, with proper documentation.
Candidate will also be responsible to complete or coordinate other technical tasks as they arise.
- Database: MS SQL essential
- Tools: Visual Studio, TFS, KendoUI
- Must have hands on experience with web development in a large corporate environment.
- Must have a clear understanding and experienced with RDBMS (Oracle/SQL)
- Must be able to write SQL queries.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with application integration, application performance and present findings, resolutions, conclusions and other relevant detail to IT senior management.
- Work with customer/user groups to identify bug and enhancement requests to be delivered to vendor(s).
- Perform system configuration, testing and system performance reviews. Ensure system and data integrity across interlinked systems and develop strategies to minimize system downtime.
- Experience with implementing / complying with established architectural guidelines, documentation.
- SSRS, SSIS, Google API's,
- Other: Agile Methodology
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Henry Zuñiga at (212) 258-2147 or send their resume to Henry.Zuniga@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary