Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Bachelor Degree Business/Computer Science/IT or related field is preferred
- 7+ years of experience with more than one reporting and business intelligence tool (Tableau, Spotfire, Domo, PowerBI, Qlik,etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with SQL
- 5+ years of experience with relational databases
- 3+ years of experience with Big data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Spark, etc.) is preferred
- 3+ years' experience in Python, or R is preferred
- Technical Expertise:
- Needs to be an expert in data visualization and deep understanding of relational data bases to be able to create insights from large data sets.
- Ability to blend data from various data sources to produce actionable information.
- Strong data visualizations skills for "Story-telling " through data
- Will be responsible for ensuring that the enhanced dashboard created for the Field and Home Office is focused on creating a platform that can help monetize the data by creating insights, trends and alerts for the business teams
- Business Knowledge:
- Ability to work in white space environment and think outside the box in defining the Key Performance indicators.
- Should be able to simplify complex processes into easy to understand mocking of new Dashboard screens or enhancements to existing screens, developing test plans, testing key changes
- Ability to understand the complex data environment and dig through numerous data sources and understanding the nuances in the systems and make recommendations on how the various data sources could be blended in creative Dashboards
- Needs to communicate clearly and confidently through impactful data visualization with various parts of the organization at all different levels: Agency senior management, colleagues across many of the business units throughout Agency and Information Technology, agents, agent staff, managing partners, zone managers, etc.
- Understands the business goals and can straddle the discussion between business and data.
- Vision of what is needed to be build, and convey that vision to the tech teams and prioritizes the backlog.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact William Perry at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.