Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyzes business procedures and problems to refine data for database management
- Analyses, designs and implements accurate, secure, efficient, logical and physical databases and coordinates database development applying knowledge of database design standards and data base management system.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in field of specialty
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to ascertain specific output requirements, such as types of breakouts, degree of data summarization, and format for management reports
- Specifies in detail logical and/or mathematical operations to be performed by various equipment units and/or comprehensive computer programs, and operations to be performed by personnel in system
- Determines if project requires creating series of new programs or modifying existing programs that access data stored in databases
- Attends specification meeting with project team workers to determine scope and limitations of project
- Reviews workflow chart developed by Programmer Analyst to understand tasks computer will perform, such as updating records
- Reviews procedures in data base management system manuals for making changes to database, such as defining, creating, revising, and controlling database
- Develops data model describing data elements and how they are used
- Writes description of how user accesses data, referred to as logical database
- Writes physical data base description, such as location, space requirements, and access method, to protect company data resources against unauthorized access and accidental destruction, according to computer industry standards and knowledge of database
- Conducts special studies and investigations pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals relative to the establishment and functioning of complete operational systems
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Pat Bandiwan at (212) 258-2279 or http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patt-bandiwan/7a/900/400 or send your resume to Pat.Bandiwan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.