|Reference # :||18-03578||Title :||Data Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/17/2018 / 10/16/2018|
|Job Title: Data Analyst/Specialist, Expenditure Operations|
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 6 months (will extend or right to hire)
Job Number: 23011-1
Job Description: Specialist, Expenditure Operations
GFS Global Finance Services
Expenditures Operations Lead – North America, Procure to Pay Operations
This role requires a detailed knowledge of all procure to pay processes, controls, and technologies (including Invoicing, E-Commerce, Payments and discounts). The team provides Procure to Pay operational support for all Client (Client) divisions and across all countries where Client operates.
This position has the experience to handle escalated issues specifically for operational processes around Paper Invoice Processing as well as support the other members of the group as needed.
Global Process Owners, Global Procurement, Global Logistics, Finance, R&D, other Business Unit Support
Detailed Position Responsibilities:
• Review and process invoices from receipt of invoice
• Scan and index invoices in invoice workflow (ERP System); Track Invoice Metrics
• Follow up with vendors regarding preferred invoice submission method
• Investigate and Respond by phone or email to vendor inquiries and requests
• Assist with correspondence and escalations submitted by Vendors and Internal business partners
• Resolve escalations of day to day issue resolution on invoice tasks
• Partner with key business partners on Invoice operational activities impacting those business areas
• Identify and propose opportunities for operational improvements in Invoice processing operational activities to Global Process Owners
• Provide operational support to the Global Finance Services Department.
• Assist Global Process Owners with implementation of enhancements and new processes as required
• Monitors and addresses Help Desk support tickets including 3rd tier escalations timely.
• Other Administrative tasks as required
Must have requirements:
• College (business related) degree or equivalent work experience
• A minimum of 2 years administrative, customer service, and/or finance experience;
• Expert ability using, and guiding others to use, electronic business systems and applications (e.g. ERP systems or other business applications).
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple operational issues and projects concurrently.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills..
• Demonstrated interpersonal and client support skills, particularly with remote clients
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high volume, sometimes high pressure, work environment.
• Ability to confidently raise issues and participate in problem solving as required.
• Polished business acumen including Strong communication skills
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
• Demonstrated ability to navigate standard document and business systems, including SAP and MS Office/Excel.
If you feel you are qualified with the required skills and if you are interested, please free to send your word version most updated resume TAILORED to the job description above to June@eclaro.com or call (212)804-7476.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Pay: up to $20/hour
FL<br><span><span> 6 months</span></span><span><span> (will extend or right to hire)</span></span><br>Pay Rate:$20/hr<br>Job Number: 23011-1</strong><br> <br>Job Description: Specialist
Job Status: Contract/Temporary