Job Number: 21-07330
Job Number: 21-07330
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in NEW YORK, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Analyst will be responsible for managing daily usage data across residential and commercial accounts customer base.
- The Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and tracking billing performance, and the device management.
- In addition, the Analyst will also be expected to quickly learn and become comfortable working with numerous unique clientapplications/databases.
- The individual will then be expected to complete data entry and data correction in each of these applications/databases daily.
- Numerous records will be required to be corrected by the individual, and it is expected that the data entry and corrections associated with these records be completed without error.
- This assignment will include a significant number of repetitive tasks and communication on progress with these tasks.
- The individual must have strong computer skills to complete these tasks in a quick and efficient manner.
- The individual must also be a quick learner and be willing to ask questions when unsure about assignments/tasks.
- Ability to perform numerous repetitive tasks daily including:
- Daily data entry
- Daily data corrections
- Strong attention to detail to avoid errors when working repetitive tasks and sensitive data
- Ability to quickly learn new IT programs & applications
- Strong computer skills including: Strong experience with Microsoft office applications (specifically Excel and Access)
- Above average keyboard and mouse skills
- Analyze and manage metering system databases
- Strong communication skills
- Written and verbal ability to report progress on tasks
- Willingness to ask questions when unsure
- Motivated and driven individual capable of producing results without extensive supervision
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
- Experience creating reports and daily communications
- Ability to troubleshoot data discrepancies
- Knowledge and ability to query data sets
- Ability to learn complexities of major accounts billing
- Ability to learn types of devices used and how they function
- Perform analytical analysis on gas or electric consumption
- Provide support for billing validations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Al Roper | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.