JobDiva # 21-04851
JobDiva # 21-04851
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Princeton, USA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Seeking an individual who will manage Software & SaaS purchase and renewal requests, initiate requisitions for IT Purchase Orders and Service Orders, and manage the requests throughout the Order lifecycle. Facilitate referrals and communications to Legal, Global Procurement, Software Asset Management and requesters.
- Perform Software & SaaS purchasing requests and contracting activities including contract processing and compliance, purchasing list management, requisition, purchase order, and invoice processing.
- Route Software & SaaS requests and contracts for appropriate processing and approvals, ensuring compliance to Client policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications between stakeholders, Legal, Global Procurement, Finance and Service Providers.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on the processes for Software & SaaS, contracting and orders.
- Perform administrative tasks necessary to support the Software/SaaS request, purchase request and contracting processes.
- Create, update and maintain Demands for Software and SaaS assets in ServiceNow for projections and budget
- Update and maintain license inventory in Flexera and SamPRO (ServiceNow)
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business related discipline (Finance, Accounting), Computer Sciences or Health Sciences or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or operations in a pharmaceutical organization
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in the requisition, purchase order, and invoice processes, particularly in IT.
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in contract management and/or contract compliance, particularly in IT.
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in IT, software and software procurement.
- Direct experience working in ServiceNow is a plus.
- A working knowledge of all information systems and technology relevant to role, including but not limited to ServiceNow, Oracle Financials, Ariba, SAP, Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote), Flexera, SAMPRO, and SharePoint
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- The ability to independently perform straightforward analyses and formulate problem-solving approaches for business situations
- Strong customer service; able to build relationships, work within a broad network and work effectively in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others at various levels across the organization
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.