Job Number: 21-02901
Job Number: 21-02901
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This Data Analyst position is a member of client's Financial Data Operations Team. This team has primary responsibility in the monthly processing of benefits insurance carrier statements that drive producer compensation and revenue reporting.
- This role assist in processing these statements as well as providing the team data analytic support.
- Helping develop reports and analysis, generating reports from single or multiple systems
- Develop tools to automate processes using VBA Excel scripts, Python Scripts
- Review and verify benefits insurance carrier statements for parsing errors
- Ensures data quality and accuracy, timely statements processing
- Research policies based on transaction details
- Provide quality assurance of imported data
- Communicate with regional contacts to ensure statements are being processed correctly
- Address and resolve processing issues in a team setting
- Excited to join a company where growth is happening
- Strong excel skills, will be tested
- Python intermediate level
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Bachelor's degree
- Hands on VBA writing/coding macros
- Power BI, SQL
- Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Navarro | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.