Job Number: 20-09135
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for working cross-functionally with various stakeholders to collect data from a variety of data sources and develop scripts, data models, and automated tools to support the Tableau Development Data Analysts.
- Possesses technical skills to export, compile, and structure data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for actionable insights.
- Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Utilizes Python and/or R coding to create scripts, analysis, and database tools to further the ITUX Analytics capabilities for automated actions.
- Employs strong communication skills to interact with client stakeholders to understand business requirements as well as technical stakeholders to understand data sources and constraints.
- Works with key stakeholders and development staff to ensure the correct data connections are in place and accessible for all ITUX Analytics analysts.
- Develops analytical tools related to text analysis, chat conversations, and ability to automate these functions for visualizations.
- Designs, builds, and maintains data models to connect to Tableau Dashboards
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Supports critical business processes and offers necessary guidance.
- Utilizes Tableau to design dashboards and produce reports summarizing Key Performance Indicators for operational and executive-level reporting.
- Maintains current visual dashboards through regular cycle periods (Monthly, Weekly, Daily)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of coding schemas such as Python, R, and VBA
- Beginner level knowledge of reporting platforms and/or tools (e.g. Tableau, Performance Analytics, PowerBI)
- Experience and/or knowledge with SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration
- Ability to work effectively within a team and across functions, disciplines and levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to provide hands-on analytical support and be involved in day-to-day activities of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent (Business, Business Intelligence, Information Systems, or related field)
- Tableau certification is preferred
- Generally, requires 3-5 years related experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.