Job Number: 20-08391
Job Number: 20-08391
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Under general supervision, designs, implements, and maintains moderately complex databases for Client.
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for discovering analytics and system integrations requirements, identifying data sources and criteria needed, documenting specs for developers, testing the output, and ensuring user acceptance.
- This position will work directly with internal customers, business process owners, leadership, Business Analysts, and BI, ETL, and Webservices Developers.
- Propose and implement analytics solutions to support business needs and data-driven decisions
- Support new system implementation projects, including data feeds, data design, and mapping
- Work with stakeholders and Business Analysts to understand the business process and detailed requirements for reports and data feeds
- Identify and document data sources, criteria, and data mapping
- Use SQL to identify, extract, and analyze data
- Assess data quality and implement solutions to ensure accurate reporting
- Propose solutions to collect new data points to support metrics and identify trends
- Design reports/dashboard layouts to present data in a clean, consumable, and insightful format
- Write report and data feed specifications for BI, ETL, and Webservices Developers
- Receive and prioritize requests for reports
- Assist customers with ad-hoc reporting needs
- Audit existing reports and propose improvements for findability of data
- Serve as a resource to Business Analysts and Developers for data-related needs
- Support development of other team members' data analysis skills though knowledge share
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Kath Torres | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.