Job Number: 20-07520
Job Number: 20-07520
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Creation of Bill of Specifications in SPS as directed by the GPT Package Engineer.
- Revision of Bill of Specifications as directed by the Package Engineer, Label Copy Coordinator or Packaging Site.
- Route Bill of Specifications for approval as per GPT Standard Operating Procedures.
- Creation of SAP Material Master Data in the Global Product Data Base (GPDV).
- Revision of SAP Product unit of measures in the C-Mat system.
- Management of GPT Standard Operating Procedures in the DCA system.
- Management of GPT Procedural Documents in accordance with GPT SOPs.
- Perform periodic user acceptance testing and system verification on the SPS system due to upgrades or enhancements.
- Willing to work overtime in support or project timelines or facilitate new product launch.
- Demonstrate open and honest communication skills.
- Perform all tasks with the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Analyzes business procedures and problems to refine data for data base management.
- Analyses, designs and implements accurate, secure, efficient, logical and physical data bases and coordinates data base development applying knowledge of data base design standards and data base management system.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in field of specialty.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to ascertain specific output requirements, such as types of breakouts, degree of data summarization, and format for management reports.
- Specifies in detail logical and/or mathematical operations to be performed by various equipment units and/or comprehensive computer programs, and operations to be performed by personnel in system.
- Determines if project requires creating series of new programs or modifying existing programs that access data stored in databases.
- Attends specification meeting with project team workers to determine scope and limitations of project.
- Reviews workflow chart developed by Programmer Analyst to understand tasks computer will perform, such as updating records.
- Reviews procedures in data base management system manuals for making changes to database, such as defining, creating, revising, and controlling database.
- Develops data model describing data elements and how they are used
- Writes description of how user accesses data, referred to as logical database.
- Writes physical data base description, such as location, space requirements, and access method, to protect company data resources against unauthorized access and accidental destruction, according to computer industry standards and knowledge of database m
- Conducts special studies and investigations pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals relative to the establishment and functioning of complete operational systems.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Additional Job Requirements: