Job Number: 20-06758
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The job works with a collaborative team of data scientists, statisticians and Biologics process development scientists to retrieve, transform, join and analyze drug process development laboratory and manufacturing data
- Strong background in data science, analysis and visualization
- Proficiency in R, Python, SQL, REST API or related skills
- Prefer familiarity with chemistry, biology, engineering concepts relevant to drug process development
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Capable of translating end user requirements for data retrieval into a functional programmatic solution (can be SQL query, stand-alone program, web interface, or API depending on need)
- Capable of investigating data structures and inferring/connecting weak linkages between systems
- Desire to work in a team environment enabling shared progress with scientific subject matter and statistics experts
- Committed to delivering well-documented code and providing specifications and user guides
- Bachelors or Masters in field of specialty
- Able to work remotely for foreseeable future and also capable of commuting to either Devens, MA or New Brunswick, NJ when return to work is possible
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.