Job Number: 20-06716
Job Number: 20-06716
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Data Conversion Analysts in converting data from legacy operating systems to client's standards.
- You will also report directly to the Director of Data Conversions.
- Obtain data from source systems in various different formats. Must be able to format the data into a standard template, often using Microsoft Excel or Microsoft SQL.
- Collaborate with the agency and/or Project leads to complete mapping of the data from source to destination.
- Assist with the preparation and formatting of Carrier and Employee lists for discussions with the agency, finalize information for mappings, and configuration setup in the agency management system.
- May be required to attend on-site events with the agency during specific points in the implementation process.
- Validate data using various reports and conversion tools to determine any conversion issues or further cleanup as needed.
- Facilitate data reviews to ensure on-time completion and data quality.
- Become knowledgeable in the flow of information (data/documents/transactions/messages).
- Track conversion issues to ensure these are reported, fixed and validated.
- Collaborate with the development team on any tooling requirements for conversion projects.
- Ensure various milestones are met in accordance with the project plan and timeline.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including lookups and other formulas, pivot tables, fuzzy logic and VBA.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive tasks to completion without major oversight.
- Ability to take on a variety of projects and adapt to changing business needs.
- Professional presentation skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to consider tasks from multiple angles to produce robust analyses.
- Required Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 1-2 years' experience working with formatting data in Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred Experience:
- Insurance and/or brokerage experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Familiarity with agency operating systems.
- Prior involvement with a large organization's system implementation.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.