Job Number: 19-08075
Job Number: 19-08075
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Hartford, CT. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Medicaid knowledge or extensive knowledge of healthcare processing including claims, provider and recipient a must
- Working knowledge of Business Objects DESKI XI 3.1; assisting users with creating special reports with healthcare data (claims, provider and recipient data)
- Exceptional communication (oral and written) and presentation skill; will be on site with the client and work directly with end-users
- Experience creating training material and presenting training (quarterly)
- Experience conducting user group sessions (2 per year); developing agenda and target presentations for specific business processes
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint , Word and Visio
- Solid testing skills; creating test plans, test data and verification of test results
- Experience with SQL and creating free-hand SQL queries
- Solid knowledge of the CMS T-MSIS reporting and data requirements
- Must be able to interpret data edit rules, data mapping between MMIS data and T-MSIS data
- Additional knowledge of healthcare processes such as EVV, PERM, CMS 372 waiver reporting, claims/provider auditing, fraud, abuse and overpayment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ashly Velasco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary