Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Monterey Park, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyze large datasets and perform impact analysis of identified issues.
- Work with Impacted Systems to analyze ETL code and perform root cause analysis of issues
- Document findings and prepare analysis presentations for stakeholders
- Database schema and file specifications of SoRs and downstream systems
- Data mapping and ETL logic from SoRs to downstream systems, including any and all intermediary systems
- Filtering and transformation logic
- Record counts
- Scheduling jobs and configurations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send your resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary