D05 - SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS / PURCHASING GEN/MULTI - BUYER BUYER
D05 - Supply Chain and Logistics/Purchasing Gen/Multi - Buyer
Job Number: 21-15769
Job Number: 21-15769
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a D05 - Supply Chain and Logistics/Purchasing Gen/Multi - Buyer for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- CAR-T Supply Planning Buyer is responsible to support the development and execution of the global supply for Clients autologous clinical and commercial supply.
- Support the activities of the global supply chain.
- Execute the buying strategies for critical raw materials used in CAT-T product manufacturing and ensure enough supply to support uninterrupted manufacturing
- Use the Supply Chain Planning Systems to generate raw material purchase orders based on inventory policies and supply chain constraints
- Generate inventory projections and other KPIs and reports for S&OP purposes
- Responsible for all aspects of PO life cycle; generation, order follow-up & invoice management
- Set up and maintain purchasing parameters required for buying
- Escalate business critical decisions points to management
- Identify opportunities and support the creation of new business processes to support supplying autologous products
- Participate in cross-functional and vendor meeting meetings to resolve issues
- Partner with other stakeholders to create and implement best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on team player willing to work in an environment where individual initiative, accountability, and professional maturity are required
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Strong PC experience, Microsoft Office Suite experience required including; Excel; Outlook; PowerPoint
- Oracle EBS / Advance Supply Chain Planning or SAP experience required.
- APICS certification is a plus.
- Bachelors degree or Associate degree required
- Planner or buyer with minimum 2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Prior experience interacting with vendors, manufacturing sites , pharmaceutical quality organizations
- Prior experience planning and/or buying in a multiple manufacturing site and/or contract manufacturing environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.