Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer
Eclaro is looking for a Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer for our client in Herndon, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Create, deploy, implement, operate and manage data analytics platform
- Responsible for the day to day stewardship of log ingestion, maintenance, filtering, and enrichment
- Provide break/fix support of all log routing, store and forward functions
- Work with Security Architects and Analysts to accomplish the selection and onboarding of new data sets to designated security tools
- Perform extraction, transformation, loading, and filtering of data sets
- Proactively monitor and provide service assurance for supported services
- Monitor and manage infrastructure capacity, size and scale requirements
- Ensure that the design and implementation of security application solutions leads to the development and growth of the business through effective use of technology
- Combine excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients
- Extensive Linux system administration experience
- Extensive IP networking experience
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining the Elastic stack (Elastic search, Log stash, Kibana (ELK)
- Strong communication, planning, documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, set project goals, and achieve milestones with minimal direction
- Ability to work collaboratively, across teams, driving toward common goals, and working within standardized processes
- Solid experience supporting business critical efforts in a large enterprise environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Agile within project or development teams
- Strong grasp of configuration management tools, such as Ansible
- Experience with containerization technologies, such as Docker
- Experience installing and configuring the Apache web server, including certificate management
- Experience in architecting and developing with SOAP and REST web services, open API development
- Experience with Service Now and orchestration/automation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jessica Panogalinga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.